Sophie Kinsella Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
- The competition will run from 12:00 on [1st August 2022] (the “Opening Date”) to 17.00 on [25th September 2022] (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be shared in accordance with clause 6 below by no later than 17.00 on the Closing Date. All competition entries shared after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The competition is not open to any employees of Global Brands Ltd (or any subsidiary or holding company) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, including any agents or suppliers of the promoter or anyone helping or connected to the setting up of the competition and any such persons shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to anyone over 18 years old and resident of Great Britain (meaning the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland). 6. In entering the competition you are confirming that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- To enter the competition entrants must follow complete the competition form and submit by the 25th July 2022, which can be found online at shakebabyshake.co.uk/sophiekinsella
- There is no charge to enter the competition.
- One winner of the grand prize will be chosen at random from all form submissions between the Opening Date and the Closing Date.
- The prize is Sophie Kinsella’s full paperback collection and a garden party set-up with a combined worth of £1000.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
b. competition entries that are delayed or fail to be shared online, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any internet failure, social media platform failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
c. Proof of sharing, posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The competition winners will be chosen at random by one independent judge. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) will be final.
- The Promoter will send the full name of the judge to anyone who writes, within one month after the Closing Date of the competition, requesting details of the judge and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1 above.
- The winners will be notified by Global Brands at the earliest opportunity following the Closing Date via the email they provide on the contact form. Proof of age will be required.
- If you are a winner, you have 7 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win to claim the prize. If you do not claim your prize in this time your claim will become invalid.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 7 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner that entered the competition before the Closing Date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Entry into the competition you will need to acknowledge and accept that terms and conditions box, as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering a competition, an entrant is giving the promoter permission to contact them in regarding to this competition only.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.